Connecting commercial property owners, businesses and residents with all who #loveL5P.
raised by 0 people
Volunteers from the L5P community and those who love L5P have dedicated their time and expertise to stand up a new unified organization for Little 5 Points. We are finishing our first year creating the structure and foundation of the L5P Alliance. Read more below, check out L5PA.com and donate today if you #loveL5P!
Our Show Love for L5P fundraising goes towards beautifying L5P, infrastructure improvements like the new Findley Plaza with groundbreaking in January 2020 and monthly Weird Wednesdays where we activate our beloved neighborhood with art, history and fun oddities. Through fundraising efforts, The L5P Alliance has hired Georgia Works to pick up trash in L5P TWO TIMES A WEEK! Georgia Works transforms chronically homeless men into self-sufficient and productive members of society.
Here are a few other major accomplishments from our FIRST year thanks to your support:
- January 2019: Beautification Committee and Transportation Engagement Meetings
- March/April 2019: L5P CID submitted an LCI Supplemental Grant to the ARC. See details here. Findley Plaza designs at 100%. Beautify L5P Launched!
- May 2019: Awarded $100,000 LCI Supplemental Study Grant from ARC.
- June 2019: Forming Mobility Committee to work on LCI Grant .
- July 2019: L5P Halloween Photo Contest Launched!
- September 2019: ARC Grant Request for Proposal Published!
- October 2019: Launch of Weird Wednesdays with L5P Halloween Parade and Festival Window Exhibit
- November 2019: Georgia Tech Design Studio presentations of how to best use and help people get to Little 5 at our 1 year Ideas + Progress Celebration
- December 2019: GA Gives Fundraising and Holidaze Weird Wednesday
This fundraiser supports
Little 5 Points Alliance