Help our homeless neighbors and DOUBLE your impact!
Will you step up for our neighbors in need by helping us raise $10,000 on GA Gives Day? When you donate by midnight on Tuesday, Nov. 28th, our friends at CBRE will match the first $5,000!
The holidays are not the same without a place to call home and the comforts that come with it. Yet, as affordability declines and economic inequality worsens, countless Georgians are being displaced or sacrificing to make ends meet.
Here are five reasons why we hope you’ll choose to support HOPE Atlanta.
- Homelessness is increasing in Atlanta; more than 700 of our neighbors are unsheltered.
- Atlanta has the greatest income inequality of any large U.S. city, combined with a shortage of affordable housing.
- A third of the unhoused population are 55 and older.
- More than 40,000 Georgia veterans live in poverty, and 664 are homeless.
- HOPE Atlanta works 1-1 with people facing homelessness, including seniors, veterans, families, and people with disabilities, to secure stable housing and empower them to reach self-sufficiency.