Voters' Registration Initiative
Mission: “To strive for 100% Citizen Participation in the democratic system of informed voting, support for the disabled, care for the earth, and social activism as a community service organization”
Who we are
The Greater Augusta’s Interfaith Coalition (GAIC) celebrates religious freedom by championing individual rights, promoting policies that protect both religion and democracy, and uniting diverse voices to challenge extremism and complacency in our 18 County service area.
Who we are not
GAIC and its members are not rubber stamps for politicians and policies. We believe that it is our spiritual responsibility to define our purpose and to pronounce our positions.
What We Believe
· We believe that religious freedom is a foundation for American democracy.
· We believe that individual rights and matters of personal conscience must be held sacred.
· We believe that religious and political extremists are a threat to individual liberty and democracy.
· We believe that anything affecting humanity and society, whether religious, legal, political, social, psychological, economic, financial, discriminatory, medical or other entity is an interest of the GAIC
· We believe that celebrating religious and cultural differences is the way to achieve a vibrant community.
GREATER AUGUSTA'S INTERFAITH COALITION
Tax id (EIN)
Address2807 Washington Road Suite B-259