SPONORSHIP & PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
GAgives is a high-profile public campaign and fundraising initiative, fueled by a large statewide coalition of corporations and foundations, government officials, media partners and volunteers. Year after year, this initiative is proving the power of partnership to ignite a giving movement. To date, we have raised more than $20.4 million, from 73,000 donations, to benefit over 3,000 nonprofits.
Your business, foundation or community group can play a powerful role in connecting the public with the causes they care about most by supporting GAgives on November 27, 2018!
HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS SUPPORT GAGIVES?
SPONSORSHIP – Ranging from $1,000 to $50,000 a range of sponsorship opportunities provide a unique avenue to promote your work and community commitment to 2K+ nonprofit leaders and 17K + philanthropic citizens across Georgia.
PARTNERSHIP – Partnering with GAgives will enable your organization to leverage philanthropic dollars for even greater community impact. Through a GAgives partnership each of your philanthropic dollars can help raise up to three additional dollars for nonprofits statewide, locally, or for pre-selected nonprofit groups of your choice.
To maximize your involvement, the GAgives team creates customized sponsorship and partnership opportunities. To learn more and get involved today, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS BE A PART OF THE FUN?
1. Activate and inform your employees:
- Plan a fun campaign and employee gathering to promote GAgives
- Encourage employees to give to their favorite charity participating in GAgives via company newsletters or staff meetings
- Provide employee gift matching opportunities
- Place the GAgives logo and link on your company’s website or employee intranet
2. Activate and inform your customers by distributing information via customer communications including billing statements, promotional pieces, social media, and your company website to promote GAgives
3. Encourage your nonprofit partners to participate by informing them of the opportunity and asking them to enroll in GAgives. They can register here.
4. Engage with GAgives on social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter.