Register your nonprofit today.
WE WELCOME ALL GEORGIA NONPROFITS TO PARTICIPATE IN GAGIVES ON #GIVINGTUESDAY.
Create a free ecommerce-enabled account and profile page on GAgives.org with a low transaction fee and donations direct from donor to nonprofit.
The registration deadline is Oct. 1, 2018.
SIGN UP FOR COMMUNICATIONS
Whether you're using GAgives.org or another donation platform to run your campaign, sign up for GAgives communications to receive invitations to free webinars and training events, announcements about prizes and social contests, timely reminders, and insights to support your campaign planning.
1. What makes an organization eligible to participate in GAgives?
Any state-registered Georgia-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is eligible to participate.
2. How do I know if my nonprofit is a 501(c)(3) organization?
You can check 501(c)(3) status on the NCCS Database.
3. How do I know if my nonprofit is state-registered?
You can search the Georgia Secretary of State’s website to determine your state registration status by clicking here.
4. I’m not registered with the Georgia Secretary of State, how do I do so?
Nonprofit corporations are formed by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Georgia Secretary of State by clicking here.
5. How do I create an account and profile on GAgives.org?
Nonprofits enroll through a simple online registration form and receive an individual merchant account for donations to be directly deposited into the nonprofit's bank account. Donations can be received through Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and echecks.
6. How much does it cost for a nonprofit to set up a GAgives.org account?
A low credit/debit card transaction fee of 3% + $0.35 will apply to ecommerce transactions. There is no set-up or monthly fee to participate, just one annual $15 credit card fee charged in December.
I'VE SUBMITTED MY NONPROFIT'S REGISTRATION FORM,
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
1. Application Sent: Your application has been forwarded to Click & Pledge and merchant bank TransFirst for review.
2. Sign Agreement: TransFirst will contact you (Monday - Friday) for any additional information and then send the Merchant Account Agreement to be executed via eSignature.
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION READY:
* Bank Routing & Account Numbers for the bank account designated to receive deposits and have fees withdrawn monthly.
* Driver’s License Number, State, Issuance & Expiration Date for the individual that will be signing the application.
* A copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3).
Please note - we are currently using a new form that was not originally designed for nonprofits. On Step 2, you do not need to provide a social security number, the "personal guarantor" box should be unchecked, and you should put 100% for ownership percentage. If you are having trouble, a detailed step-by-step guide to completing the form can be found on the Click & Pledge site here.
If you do not receive an email from TransFirst in 24 hours, please check your SPAM folder. If no email is received, contact Click & Pledge here.
3. Two to Three Business Days: Once the Merchant Account Agreement has been signed, please allow two to three business days for the merchant account to be approved.
4. Click & Pledge Account Activation: Click & Pledge will send a "Welcome" email notifying you that your Click & Pledge account is ready to use with instructions on getting started.
5. GAgives Profile Activation: Your nonprofit's profile page will be uploaded on the GAgives website. You will receive notification and instructions on how to customize your profile page including uploading a video, sharing your organization's mission, and highlighting the areas of need.
YOU CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION IN OUR