Coming soon: How to participate in the next GAgives on #GivingTuesday on December 3, 2019.
The Georgia Center for Nonprofits, serving as our state's #GvingTuesday organizer, is here to support you! Sign up to receive our communications to take advantage of free resources, tools, and training opportunities.
SIGN UP FOR COMMUNICATIONS
1. What makes an organization eligible to participate in GAgives?
Any state-registered Georgia-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is eligible to participate.
2. How do I know if my nonprofit is a 501(c)(3) organization?
Check 501(c)(3) status on the NCCS Database.
3. How do I know if my nonprofit is state-registered?
Search the Georgia Secretary of State’s website to determine your state registration status by clicking here
4. I’m not registered with the Georgia Secretary of State, how do I do so?
Nonprofit corporations are formed by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Georgia Secretary of State here
5. How do I create an account and profile on GAgives.org?
Nonprofits enroll through a simple online registration form and receive an individual merchant account for donations to be directly deposited into the nonprofit's bank account. Donations can be received through Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and echecks.
6. How much does it cost for a nonprofit to set up a GAgives.org account and profile?
A low credit/debit card transaction fee of 3% + $0.35 will apply to ecommerce transactions. There is no set-up or monthly fee to participate.
I'VE SUBMITTED MY NONPROFIT'S REGISTRATION FORM.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
1. Application Sent: Your application has been forwarded to Click & Pledge and merchant bank TSYS for review.
2. Sign Agreement: TSYS will contact you (Monday - Friday) for any additional information and then send the Merchant Account Agreement to be executed via eSignature.
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION READY:
* Bank Routing & Account Numbers for the bank account designated to receive deposits and have fees withdrawn monthly.
* Driver’s License Number, State, Issuance & Expiration Date for the individual who will be signing the application.
* A copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3).
NOTE: We are currently using a new form that was not originally designed for nonprofits. On Step 2, you do not need to provide a social security number, the "personal guarantor" box should be unchecked, and you should put 100% for ownership percentage. If you are having trouble, a detailed step-by-step guide to completing the form can be found on the Click & Pledge site here.
If you do not receive an email from TSYS in 24 hours, please check your SPAM folder. If no email is received, contact Click & Pledge here.
3. Merhcnat Account Approval: Once the Merchant Account Agreement has been signed, please allow two to three business days for the merchant account to be approved.
4. Click & Pledge Account Activation: Click & Pledge will send a "Welcome" email notifying you that your Click & Pledge account is ready to use, along with instructions on getting started.
5. Profile Activation: Your nonprofit's profile page will be uploaded on the GAgives.org website. You will receive notification and instructions on how to customize your profile page including uploading a video, sharing your organization's mission, and highlighting the areas of need.
YOU CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION IN OUR