- Career interest/aptitude assessment and planning
- Hands-on general work skills evaluation
- Community-based job training
- Occupational skills training (computer skills, customer service, office skills, forklift training, etc.)
- Job readiness preparation (resume building, online applications, interview preparation, etc.)
- Soft skills training (time management, hygiene and appearance, money management, communication, etc.)
- Public transportation training
- Job placement assistance
- Ongoing support through job coaching
provides employment as a federal and state contractor to the Environmental Protection Agency, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dobbins Air Reserve Base, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, Georgia Enterprises, Social Security Administration, Corps of Engineers, and Department of Justice. These contracts allow us to change lives in 20 states.
This year, as part of GAgives, your donations will help propel us for additional funds through the Gas South Fuel for Good Challenge.