The mission of the Druid Hills Child Development Center is to develop children socially, emotionally and cognitively, to encourage their curiosity, and to help them realize their full potential. We define quality as an environment that inspires children’s natural curiosity and believe children learn best through doing. We partner with families to support them in their role as their child’s first and most important teachers and believe that through this partnership we create a foundation for a child’s future success.
· We value safe and healthy environments that foster creativity and curiosity and create a foundation for young children and their families for future educational and life success.
· We value the creation of a community for children with an emphasis on positive interactions that reflect our respect for children and their individual needs.
· We value the engagement of parents, children, educators, and community members to create our child driven community and to foster individuality for all.
· We value striving for quality improvements and the professional development of our educators as we support them in their quest as life- long learners.
· We value our role as trusted advisors and a provider of resources to our families and work hard to maintain that role every day.
Updates and Donors' Comments