Catholic Charities Atlanta is an advocate and friend for individuals and families facing adversity. We provide a holistic combination of accredited social services that remove barriers to self-sufficiency and wholeness. We are faith-based and serve our neighbors professionally, compassionately, and regardless of faith or background.
We offer services to the following groups in our community. A small selection of these services include:
• Veteran Services: Benefits Access, Financial Education and Counseling
• Housing Counseling: Home Buyer Counseling and Foreclosure Prevention
• Counseling Services: Play Therapy, Couples Counseling, Anxiety & Depression Therapy
• Parenting Education: In Home Assessments and Family Life Skills
• Educational Services: English Language, EL Civics and Citizenship Classes
• Refugee Services: Housing, Employment Assistance and Youth Mentoring
• Immigration Legal Services: Naturalization Services and Immigrant Juvenile Status
By serving in 69 North Georgia counties, we assisted over 16,000 clients last year and over ONE MILLION clients in our 65 year history.
Each client case in a unique individual in crisis, and each is part of a family and our larger community. We help them to prioritize their most urgent needs and work toward long lasting life changes.
With your help, we can continue providing help and creating hope to families in need. Every donation can make a difference!
For more information, please call (404) 920-7725,
and visit us at: