What do we do?
For almost ten years, BURNAWAY has made sure that artists in the South are part of the national art dialogue. We have brought broader recognition to artists and writers in the South in order to create a more robust and recognized arts scene. We provide the critical coverage, reviews, news, and information that is lacking in many cities due to the decline in arts criticism in traditional media, which negatively affects artists, arts organizations and a city's cultural life.
Supporting BURNAWAY means you're helping to:
· Spread the word about the amazine art and artists in our midst!
· Pay our wonderful contributors for the smart stories, news, reviews, videos and podcasts that you enjoy for FREE every day.
· Produce the weekly To Do List of art events around the South so that you know where to go and what to see.
· Bring visiting critics to Atlanta to meet our artists and art professionals, and to give FREE public talks.
· Print and distribute the FREE quarterly Atlanta Art Guide, so you know where to go and what to see.
· Nurture new voices for the arts through our Art Writers Mentorship Program.
Can you help us get to $5,000 on #GivingTuesday / Georgia Gives Day?
Every dollar you give has a tangible impact on our programs.